Topics that are covered:
- Planning & Research: Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Structure & Management
- Marketing: Analyzing & Understanding
- Marketing Strategies, tactics & Implementation
- Financial Overview: books, records & control
- Managing Your Money
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Financing Your Business – alternative sources of money
April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 15th
4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Crater Planning District Commission Board Room
1964 Wakefield Street, Petersburg, VA 23805
*$200.00 for those in the Cameron jurisdiction and Petersburg, Colonial Heights & Hopewell Chamber Members
Space is limited - Registration will be required!
*The Cameron Foundation jurisdictions: Cities of Petersburg, Colonial Heights and Hopewell, the counties of Dinwiddie, Prince George and Sussex and the portion of Chesterfield lying South of Route 10.